2004-10-01

-- About Me --

You really don't need to see this.
I’m a happily married family man. I tend to be introverted unless it is a subject I'm passionate about. Active in my church, I openly embrace all children of God (even ones that don't believe in God). I believe many religious leaders make Christanity way too complicated. The message of Jesus was simple – love God and love one another (of course this means honor and obey). Follow the 11th Commandment (aka The Golden Rule) and most other problems will take care of themselves.

In no particular order:
  • I was a science nerd growing up - the type that enjoyed doing my science fair project, today I'm a techno-geek.
  • have a degree in Mathematics and Computer Science.
  • always been a poor speller, LIVE WIFH IT.
  • I think the founding fathers of America were brilliant.
  • skeptical of modern politicians but always optimistic about the future.
  • I enjoy studing history for cause and effect.
  • I'm a big privacy advocate.
  • I waste way too many brain cells storing worthless trivia.
  • I'm always listening to music - no particular genre; I do enjoy clever or funny lyrics; I regularly listen to Rock - Blues - Rap - Country - Techno - Classical.
I believe the universe has an intelligent creator. I believe natural selection has indeed influenced many species (including homo sapiens) but I do not believe it is the sole force responsible for past and present life.

I see logic in the natural universe. I see beauty in the programming code of DNA or a mathematical proof. I take things apart to see how they work (sometimes I can put them back together). Logic is the path I choose to seek out truth. I try to reason thoughts out in a logical manner. My conclusions may not always be correct (GIGO) but this model serves me well. So welcome to my blog where I may rant and rave but I will still be logically speaking.

In case you are wondering "QuinQube" is an modification of the Latin word quinque which is "five" in English. Add a comment if you want the whole background.

One last thought for you to remember:
SARCASM – just another service I provide


pic of QuinQube
here is a picture of me at Battery Park in New York City. Some people bronze baby shoes to preserve them, I chrome photos.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home