2004-09-01

Political Issues Index

Index of post concerning Political Issues

2004-10-15Good News from Iraq?
America's Finest

Contrary to mainstream media there is plenty of good news happening in Iraq. Surf over to Operation Iraqi Children and read some stories. If you have a high speed connection watch the slide show of photos. It is WMV file (Windows Media Player) 8.34 MB in size and 5 minutes long. You can right-click the slide show link and select "save target as" to download the file to your harddrive.
2004-10-16Signs of the Times
I just don’t get yard signs for polictical candidates. Wait, that is not quite right. I don’t get signs for Presidential candidates. Has a single vote ever been swayed by a yard sign or bumper sticker? (read more)
2004-10-18Boycott the Elections (yeah right)
"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone wants undecided voters to stay home. I know just how he feels – if no one voted but me then I would pick the winner. {evil laugh on} heh heh heh {/evil laugh off} how cool would that be. Not sure which side Matt leans to in politics but I suspect it is the Democrats. Why? The only undecided viewpoints I hear are people concerned about future terrorist and leaning towards Bush. I think a lot of undecided voters will choose Bush during that moment of decision in the voting booth. Matt Stones knows this and is hoping to stop a few of them. You can’t knock someone for trying can you?
2004-10-18I am voting for... (read more)
2004-10-18John Kerry and The Boss
Many, many things in life make me hear snippets of songs in my head. Every since Bruce Springsteen endorsed John Kerry I keep getting the same snippet over and over... (read more)
2004-10-22Christians, War, and Hypocrisy
Contrary to what some think a Christian supporting a war against evil is not hypocritical. (read more)
2004-10-24Protective Radiation (or why the war is good for us)
The whole debate over WMD is moot. America is safer today than it was before the invasion of Iraq and here is why: (read more)
2004-10-24Vote2004: Florida Amendments
How I am voting (and why): (read more)
2004-10-25Hate Crimes
Maybe I’m just too stupid to understand but what is up with hate crime laws. (read more)
2004-11-02Vote2004: Index
Here is a list of all my Vote2004 related post...(read more)
2004-10-27Burning Questions:
Explosives aren't the only thing missing. Where are the answers to these questions:
2004-10-27Missing Explosives: CBS report 2003-04-04
2004-10-28Missing Explosives: part 2
Seeing reports that Russian troops moved the high-grade explosives before invasion. (read more)
2004-10-28Missing Explosives: part 3
So what was there on April 18, 2003 and where did it go? (read more)
2004-10-28Higher Standards?
Free Speech? College professor assualts student wearing political shirt. (read more)
2004-11-06Ashamed of Being American
Photo gallery of Americans apologizing to the world that President Bush was relected. (warning: adult language)
2004-11-09An Argument For Heterosexual Marriage (+)
The homosexual marriage issue continues to grow. I may as well throw in my binoculars-of-logic view without invoking a religious argument... (read more)
2004-11-09Homosexual Marriage and Civil Rights (+) Homosexual advocates are saying heterosexual marriage-only amendments and laws are the new civil rights fight. I want to momentarily sidestep the cries of civil rights violation and ask the question... (read more)
2004-11-11Homosexual Marriage and Civil Rights (+) Homosexual advocates are saying heterosexual marriage-only amendments and laws are the new civil rights fight. I want to momentarily sidestep the cries of civil rights violation and ask the question... (read more)
2004-11-10The Real Yasser ArafatDon't cry for Arafat - pray for him but shed no tears... (read more)
2004-11-11CONFESSION: I was part of the conspiracy (+)Election 2004 conspiracy theories and accusations abound. One of the smoking guns is the analysis of the Florida votes... (read more)
2004-11-12Are To, Am Not (+)
Rednecks versus Bluebloods
Am I the only one fed up with this continual Red State, Blue State rhetoric?... (read more)
2004-11-17Wrong Wrong Wrong
The Republicans reversed a party rule that required indicted leaders to relinquish their positions. The theory is "you are innocent until proven guilty" and an indictment is not a conviction. All I have to say is WRONG WRONG WRONG. Leaders must be held to a higher standard of accountability. I don't care how politically motivated the indictment is, step down from the leadership until you are vindicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home