2004-11-02

Election Day Update 09:45

I voted, have you?
I have found 9:30 to be one of the lull times at my precinct Today there were lots of people, only saw a few empty parking spaces. It looked it was the afternoon rush crowd. Amazingly it only took about 10 minutes. When I left there were five or six cars circling the parking lot waiting on a spot to park. I didn’t count the number of voting stations inside but it looked like about double the normal amount. Instead of three clerks dividing the registration log they had six. Only had one person in front of me for the “S” last names. Two of the other clerks each had at least four to six people lined up. There was a row of seats behind the clerks that were labeled “Poll Watchers”; I did not see any of the seats in use. Mrs. QuinQube (voting precinct clerk) has complained in the past about the poll watchers not staying in the designated areas. Maybe the watchers were moving around at my precinct. Saw a Bush support at a different intersection. Still have not seen any Kerry supporters out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home