2005-04-10

Resign Now Without Further DeLay

House Majority Leader Tom DeLay just doesn't get it. Questions about his ethics have been raised for quite a while. Last year he was scolded by the Ethics Committee. The storm continues about him remaining the Majority leader; sure some (perhaps much?) of it is political but that doesn't change the fact he is yet to be vindicated - if anything he is more tainted. Back in November I said
"Leaders must be held to a higher standard of accountability. . .step down from the leadership until you are vindicated"
Mr. DeLay that still applies today.
If I had a mind to
I wouldn't want to think like you
And if I had time to
I wouldn't want to talk to you

I don't care
What you do
I wouldn't want to be like you
- from the song "I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You" by Alan Parsons (c) 1976

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home