2004-10-18

Boycott the Elections (yeah right)

"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone wants undecided voters to stay home. I know just how he feels – if no one voted but me then I would pick the winner. {evil laugh on} heh heh heh {/evil laugh off} how cool would that be. Not sure which side Matt leans to in politics but I suspect it is the Democrats. Why? The only undecided viewpoints I hear are people concerned about future terrorist and leaning towards Bush. I think a lot of undecided voters will choose Bush during that moment of decision in the voting booth. Matt Stones knows this and is hoping to stop a few of them. You can’t knock someone for trying can you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure both South Park creators are libertarians....maybe just not libertarians who approach things the way you do.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home