2005-08-07

Idiots "R" Us

Idiots "R" Us ME
Well I took an Idiot Test and scored 8%, where I guess a low score is a good thing. Although some would argue that merely taking the test makes you a 100% idiot. As you can see by my "official" results I am 92% NON-idiot. Many people that really know me would beg to differ. Take the test yourself and see how well you score.

I am 8% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.


I also took a Geek test and Metrosexual test. I was surprised at my low geek score. I think being married really dropped me out of supreme geek status. On a side note I still have a hard time calling myself a geek, back in my teen years I was considered a nerd or more accurately a "science nerd". Back then a nerd was uncool but respectable; whereas a geek was the weirdo carnival attraction guy that bit heads off of chickens.

Not at all surprised at my metrosexual score, but I disagree with the part about shaving - Mrs. Quinqube loves the facial hair. Anyway below are my results.

I am 58% Geek.
I may not be cool or good looking but I make mad dough.
Nerd, Freak, Geek, Dweeb. Sound familiar? That's okay, cause I will be the richest person at my 15th year high school reunion. If a "con" isn't happening that weekend.


I am 4% Metrosexual.
Metro-What? Git Off My Lawn!
I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.


Can you see the real me preacher?
Can you see the real me doctor?
Can you see the real me mother?
Can you see the real me?
- from the song "The Real Me" performed by The Who, written by Pete Townshend (c) 1973

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home