2005-08-24

Baby Hold On To Me

Okay, I'm searching the 'Net for a parts diagram to my dishwasher. I find a useful site called "FixItNow - Samurai Appliance Repair Man". I get sidetracked with the forum and there is a guy asking for help repairing the DC motor in his "Bottom Buddy". So I'm thinking do I really want to know what a "Bottom Buddy" is but as usual curiosity gets the best of me. After Googling the name I find a website that sells the Bottom Buddy. Here is what it looks like:
Bottom Buddy I guess if you need one it is indispensable - it holds toilet paper and extends the user's reach. According to FixItNow the manufacture discontinued the electric model due to mechanical failure. You can only buy the manual model. Not sure if I want know how the electric model worked (I mean from an engineering standpoint did the motor automate the attachment/detachment of the toilet paper or was it like an electric toothbrush vibrating, spinning, or going back & forth?) . The company selling the Bottom Buddy does have a comforting disclaimer:
For hygienic reasons, once the package has been opened, this product is not returnable.

The same company has a storefront on Amazon.com. Underneath the photo it has a link titled "Share your own customer images". Sorry but I wasn't THAT curious - go click it yourself.
Hey-ey baby
You know the future's lookin' brighter
Every mornin' when I get up
Don't be thinkin' 'bout what's not enough, now baby
Just be thinkin' 'bout what we got
Think of all my love, now
I'm gonna give you all I got
- from the song "Baby Hold On To Me" performed by Eddie Money, written by E. Money & J.Lyon (c) 1978

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home